If you take your kids to the library and they consistently choose books you aren’t excited about them reading… what can you do?
That’s the question I’m answering in today’s short episode of the Read-Aloud Revival.
- Sarah’s favorite places to check book reviews
- an alternate way to get library books
- dealing with silly books 🙃 vs ones those our kids really aren’t ready for 😬
Books and links mentioned in the show
- RAR #154: When Your Child Doesn’t Love Reading
- Redeemed Reader
- Commonsense Media
- Books Boys Love RAR Booklist
- Books Girls Love RAR Booklist