Hi, I’m Sarah Mackenzie.
If you want your kids to fall in love with books, and you want to fall in love with homeschooling, you’re in the right place.
I’m a homeschooling mama of six, and just like you, I’m often overwhelmed by that feeling of too-much-to-do…
…not to mention that it feels like every child needs something a little different, right?
Here’s what I know: you are the best person to help your kids learn and grow, and home is the best place to fall in love with books.
WHERE TO START
Find out what to read aloud next — answer three quick questions and I’ll make a recommendation just for you!
Listen to the FREE Read-Aloud Revival podcast.
A few of our most popular podcast episodes:
- RAR #130: Reading Aloud as an Obstinate Act of Love, Meghan Cox Gurdon
- RAR #121: Kate DiCamillo on Reading Aloud for Connection
- RAR #145: The Importance of Reading at Whim and Developing Your Own Taste, Alan Jacobs
- RAR #141: Why Re-Reading is Possibly the Best Reading
- RAR #138: How to Choose Books for Your Kids