Should my kids’ reading correlate with their history studies?
Many of make it a point to make sure our reading lines up with the time period we’re learning about in history. Is that a good idea? That’s the question I’m answering in today’s short episode of the Read-Aloud Revival.
- what I wish I worried about less when it comes to teaching history
- a tip for helping kids track reading by time period
- the value of re-reading the same books over again
Books and links mentioned in the show
- RAR #179: Do You See What I See (How to Look Closely at a Picture Book)
- Books Boys Love
- RAR # 141: Why Re-Reading is Possibly the Best Reading
You might also like…
More free resources and booklists
Get the best episodes and reources
from the Read-Aloud Revival