From New York Times Best Illustrated Children’s Book artist Isabelle Simler, a picture book (and nature guide!) to linger over.
- In nature, there is much to see.
- Look closely as a spider — both a collector and an artist — skillfully crafts a masterpiece from all that falls into her path.
- Patient and observant, she appreciates all the wonders that make up her landscape — from ferns and feathers to bugs and butterflies.
- Readers will come back again and again to the luscious and intricate illustrations, soaking up all of Simler’s delicate details.
- 48 pages.
- Picture book measures 13” wide x 9” high.
- Full color throughout.
- Sturdy hardcover binding with dust jacket.
Isabelle Simler graduated from the Graduate School of Decorative Arts in Strasbourg, France. She is the author and illustrator of several childrens picture books, including Plume, which was selected by the New York Times as one of the Best Illustrated Childrens Books of 2017. She lives and works in Paris.