If your inbox is anything like mine, you might be experiencing a little “you-need-to-buy-this-for-Christmas” fatigue.
I always like to remind myself that Christmas will come and the Baby King will be born, no matter what I buy or don’t. No matter what I get checked off on my merry-making list . . .
. . . or don’t.
No. Matter. What.
Goodness, what good news that is. 🥰
(If you’d rather listen to this 3-minute post than read it, click the play button below)
Listen, I don’t want to add to the noise or pressure this Advent or Christmas.
I’m posting this because there’s a good chance you know a woman who loves her kids, loves (or wants to love) homeschooling, and really-really-really wants her kids to love books.
And there’s also a good chance you want a gift for her—a gift that will help her kids fall in love with reading and will help her fall more in love with her homeschooling life.
If that’s the case, I would be remiss if I didn’t tell you that RAR Premium might just be that gift.
Here’s the deal:
When you give RAR Premium to someone you love, you give access to everything:
- Circle with Sarah: monthly classes where we help mamas create the homeschool they long for. (Think of it like Teaching from Rest, in a live session with me and our whole RAR community, month-after-month.)
- Mama Book Clubs: quarterly book clubs to help you fall more in love with your reading life than ever before (we’ll even help you find time for the reading you wish you were doing)
- Community: our forum is full of like-hearted mamas and is the best place to hang out on the internet, we basically guarantee it
- Family Book Clubs: one-of-a-kind monthly book clubs (including printable guides) for whole families – kids even get the opportunity to meet the author/illustrator and ask their own questions in a live video stream (best for ages 5-16)
- WOW Writers on Writing: quarterly writing workshops for kids age 6-17, taught by successful, published authors. If you want your kids to fall in love with writing, this is the way to do it!
Our gift memberships are one-time purchases (they don’t auto-renew). You can buy it now and the recipient will activate the membership whenever she’s ready.
You even pick the time for delivery (so you can have it delivered on Christmas Eve, for example).
Go back to sipping hot chocolate (hopefully with a whole heap of whip cream) and remembering that Christmas cannot be rushed or purchased, that you don’t have to accomplish any fanfare this Christmas. You don’t have to buy RAR Premium or anything else, for that matter.
No, we get to receive the gift of Christmas because our God knows what is good for us, and He sees fit to bestow us with blessings in good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over.
People, look east and sing today: Love, the Lord, is on the way. 🥰
xo, Sarah Mackenzie
P.S. We’ve got details and answer all of your questions here.