Once upon a time, I said we didn’t love treasuries at our house. Welllll … its time to eat some crow.
Lately, we’ve been reading lots of picture book treasuries, and we are LOVING THEM. They are perfect for longer reading sessions, for taking on errands when you know you’ll be sitting in waiting rooms, and for building your family’s library with quality books on a budget.
On today’s podcast you’ll hear:
- our very favorite collections – which treasuries we’re loving most (and which have added extras like audio downloads, CDs or even recipes!)
- gift ideas for your favorite young readers
- my biggest tip for choosing treasuries that your family will love
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- Join the email list– this is where you make sure you don’t miss what’s happening at Read-Aloud Revival
- RAR picture book lists – get booklists for the entire year