You very likely know and love him already, so listen in while I chat with Jim Weiss about tips and tricks for reading aloud.
This was such an awesome conversation that I split it into two episodes!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- gives the scoop on creating great character voices to engage your kids
- shares how to keep your voice strong when you read aloud a LOT!
- even tells us what to do when we’re feeling drowsy (not that parents ever get drowsy while reading aloud, right?)
More free resources and booklists
Get the best episodes and reources
from the Read-Aloud Revival
Links from this Episode:
- Stories for drifting off at night: Good Night and Sweet Dreams
- Jim’s video interviews with Rebecca Keliher from HEDUA
My conversation with Pam-
- Traveling Through the Pages Summer Reading Program
- Better World Books (good deals on used books)
- Book Sale Finder (find a library book sale near you!)
- Pam’s Summer Reading Pinterest boards (lots of ideas for creative book displays)
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)