What is the most essential element of a successful, happy homeschool?
We’ll tackle that question in the first few minutes of this video. Then we’ll dig into the third part of Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace even further and discuss:
- Why you need to know what’s true about YOU, the homeschooling mom
- If rest isn’t the absence of work… what is it?
- How homeschooling isn’t really about school at all
Watch the replay below. Want to join us for the rest of this book club? Get all the details here.
Links from today’s show:
(Some links are affiliate links.)
- Get Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace
- The first book club replay is here: Whose Well Done are You Working For?
- The second book club replay is here: Curriculum is Not Something You Buy
- Leisure the Basis of Culture by Josef Pieper
- Leisure the Basis of Culture study guide/outline
- How We Homeschool – Big Picture Checklists (with syllabus)
- RAR #31: Reading Aloud for History, Rea Berg
- RAR #22: Read Good Books. The End. – Carol Joy Seid
- Scholé Sisters
- Scholé Sisters FREE guide to starting your own group