Sarah Mackenzie is one of today’s most sought-after homeschool speakers.
As the homeschooling mom of six from kindergarten through high school, she knows what it feels like to be an overwhelmed homeschooling mom!
She also knows how important it is to do this job of homeschooling really, really well.
Sarah is the USA Today Bestselling author of The Read-Aloud Family: Make Meaningful and Lasting Connections with Your Kids, and Teaching from Rest: A Homeschooler’s Guide to Unshakable Peace.
She is the host of the immensely popular Read-Aloud Revival podcast, which has been downloaded over 5 million times by families all over the world.
In 2019, Sarah will be speaking in sessions at the following conferences: click the links for details and registration.
- Great Homeschool Convention: Fort Worth, TX March 7-9, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Greenville, SC March 21-23, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: St. Charles, MO March 28 – 30, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Cincinnati, OH, April 25-27, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Ontario, CA June 13 -1 5, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Rochester, NY August 1 – 3, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Jacksonville, FL August 8 -10, 2019
- Florida Parent Educators Association: Orlando, FL May 23-25, 2019
See a little of Sarah in action:
Sarah has been a featured/keynote speaker at:
- Great Homeschool Conventions
- Florida Parent Educators Association
- Texas Homeschool Coalition
- Arizona Family Home Educators
- Institute for Excellence in Writing
- Circe Institute National Conference
- Rocky Mountain Catholic Home Educators
- Minnesota Catholic Home Education Conference
- Wild + Free National Conferences
Contact Sarah’s team:
Sarah’s calendar is currently full, and she is accepting very few new speaking engagements or interview requests at this time.