Bad days – we all have them, right? We can’t really avoid that, but we can have a strategy tucked into our pocket- a simple strategy that will help us save a bad day.
As a mama of 6 kids – preschool through high school – I sure do. So today, I’m talking how to save those no good, very bad days! 😉
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- a simple strategy that is the ultimate reset button
- the genre of books that saves the day time and time again
- what Jim Trelease and Andrew Pudewa say is the most important part of your school day (I bet you can guess!)
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- Don’t miss out on our upcoming giveaway blitz: join the FREE RAR email list!
- Need free fairy tales you can access digitally? Try these resources:
- Nursery Tales Told to the Children by Amy Steedman (at The Baldwin Project)
- A Childhood’s Favorites & Fairy Tales on Project Gutenberg
- For the Children’s Hour (on Baldwin Project)
- The Children’s Nursery
- Here’s the main page at The Baldwin Project
Read-Aloud Revival Premium Membership opens again October 10th:
You don't need an invitation right now...
Head right over to the Premium Membership Page to join us!
We're open for 1 week only. Also feel free to join the email list: