Today I’m addressing a question I get ALL THE TIME – how to find time to read.
How do we cultivate a reading life in the midst of parenting, life, and other general busyness? In this episode I’m addressing the best ways I have found to fit more reading into my life.
I’m sharing my favorite tips – I’d love to hear your favorite tips for making reading happen in the comments!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- why we need to prioritize our own reading and let our kids “catch” us reading often
- what you can trade-off for reading
- how to find “surprise pockets” for reading
- which time of day I use to get the bulk of my reading in
What I read over the last six months:
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
What Sarah Read–all the titles are listed in the comments ;)
Links from today’s show:
- RAR #43: Raising Kids Who Read, Daniel Willingham
- Read-Aloud Revival on Instagram
- Read-Aloud Revival on Facebook
- Modern Mrs Darcy (I love Anne!)
- What Should I Read Next Podcast
- RAR #66: Do Audio Books Count as Read-Alouds?
Read-Aloud Revival Premium Membership opens again soon!
You don't need an invitation right now...
Head right over to the Premium Membership Page to join us!
We're open for 1 week only. Also feel free to join the email list: