Your kids can fall in love with Shakespeare...
It’s not as complicated, intimidating, or difficult as you think it is!
You don’t have to be well-read in Shakespeare.
You don’t have to love his work.
You don’t even need to know where to start.
A video workshop with Ken Ludwig & Sarah Mackenzie
1 hour 20 minutes, hosted by Sarah Mackenzie and taught by award-winning playwright, Ken Ludwig.
PDF Resource Guides
Choose the best books and retellings to share with your kids, as well as Ken's list of favorite video renditions
Video & Audio Downloads
Revisit the workshop whenever it's convenient for you.
You’ll come away with:
–> Simple techniques you can use right away with children of any age
–> A list of the best Shakespeare plays to start with, as well as specific recommendations for young or sensitive students
–> A resource guide listing the best Shakespeare picture books and retellings to share with your kids
–> A no-fail method to help your children (and you, too!) fall in love with Shakespeare
How do I attend the workshop?
When you purchase access to the workshop, you will immediately receive access to view the workshop. You can start watching right away!
Is this a live class, held in real time?
Nope! It’s a recorded video from an online workshop that was only available to small group of people. Now it’s available to you, too.
What exactly will I get when I buy access?
You will immediately receive access to:
- A 1 hour, 20 minute video workshop featuring Ken Ludwig & Sarah Mackenzie
- A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started with Shakespeare– this 5 page PDF resource lists our favorite Shakespeare retellings, divided by whether you want to just dip your toes in or dive in deep
- A cheat sheet from the workshop, including a list of Ken Ludwig’s four favorite video renditions to share with kids
- A video download so you can watch offline, if you’d like
- An audio download of the workshop, to listen while you’re on the go
Got a question we haven’t addressed here? Hit us up at support. We love to hear from you.