If you’ve seen the other videos in this series, then you know how I plan and record our learning on a daily/weekly basis. But what about the big picture?
I need one place to keep all of our progress. It keeps me happy and sane. Well… you know. Kind of. ;)
In this video, I’ll show you:
- What each of my Big Picture Checklists look like (you can get a closer look at them below)
- A closer look at some of our favorite materials we’re using this year
- What’s coming next… it’s kind of exciting!
Want to see the rest of my Scopes? Head to sarahmackenzie.tv to view them all.
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- Precocious (where I get my cute headbands)
- My team
- You can get the dividers shown at Target or here
- Around the Year: Once Upon a Time Saints by Ethel Pochocki
- The Moral Compass by William J. Bennett
- Teaching the Classics by Adam and Missy Andrews
- Listening for Lions by Gloria Whelan
- Picture Study Portfolios from Simply Charlotte Mason
- Shakespeare in 3 Steps from Simply Charlotte Mason (recommended for Grades 6-12)
- Draw Europe by Kristin Draeger
- Saxon Math 7/6
- Writing and Rhetoric Book 4
- My Path to Heaven by Geoffrey Bliss, Fr
- FREE 5 Questions to Ask Your Kids About Any Book Quick Start Guide
- My speaking schedule
- How about for my next Scope series, we chat about my book? You can grab your copy today here or here.
Click to download my forms:
More free resources and booklists
Get the best episodes and reources
from the Read-Aloud Revival