I mentioned recently that in 2020, I’ll be speaking at all seven Great Homeschool Conventions.
Just as a refresher, those are happening here:
- TEXAS: Fort Worth Convention Center, March 12-14, 2020
- SOUTH CAROLINA: TD Convention Center, March 19-21, 2020
- MISSOURI: St Charles Convention Center, March 26-28, 2020
- OHIO: Duke Energy Convention Center, April 16-18, 2020
- CALIFORNIA: Ontario Convention Center, June 18-20, 2020
- FLORIDA: Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, June 25-27, 2020
- NEW YORK: Rochester Riverside Convention Center, July 30-Aug 1, 2020
The Great Homeschool Conventions feature dozens of fantastic speakers, special events, a big exhibit hall, and special tracks if you want to focus on something in particular.
This year, we have something a little extra special for you.
I’ve joined up with two of my favorite homeschooling mamas, bloggers, and podcasters, Pam Barnhill and Colleen Kessler to offer a special event at all 7 Great Homeschool Conventions.
Maybe you’re new to this homeschooling thing — overwhelmed by all the decisions you have to make. After all, you’re not sure you’re cut out for this.
Or maybe you’ve been around the block a time or two and you’re feeling a little burned out. All the years of keeping up are starting to wear you down.
You are not alone.
We created the Real Mom Tour for a night of real encouragement (and maybe some comic relief) as we kick back and dive deep into the things you need to hear most.
At the Real Mom Tour, you’ll be encouraged as we chat about:
- Finding contentment in the age of homeschool social media (or how to be happy staying in your lane).
- How you can fall more in love with homeschooling right now, without adding more to your to-do list or somehow becoming a supermom.
- Meeting your kids where they are and enjoying them — without sacrificing their education in the process.
Plus there will be snacks, games (nothing weird — pinky promise!), and some unexpected fun.
Pam, Colleen, and I talk all about it in this episode of the Homeschool Solutions Show.
This ain’t your mama’s convention event. Join us!
You need to be registered for the convention and purchase a $3 special event ticket to join us.
➡️Start here: GET YOUR TICKETS TO GHC