Have you ever been to a gathering of like-minded families that energized you about the work you’re doing in your home?
Homeschooling can be lonely business, if we let it. That’s why it’s so important to fuel the fire and get connected with other families just like your own.
I love meeting you in person.
- Great Homeschool Convention: Fort Worth, TX March 7-9, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Greenville, SC March 21-23, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: St. Charles, MO March 28 – 30, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Cincinnati, OH, April 25-27, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Ontario, CA June 13 -1 5, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Rochester, NY August 1 – 3, 2019
- Great Homeschool Convention: Jacksonville, FL August 8 -10, 2019
- Florida Parent Educators Association: Orlando, FL May 23-25, 2019
These conferences equip, inspire, and educate you to be the best homeschooling mama (and papa!) you can be– and I’d love to see you there!
Register for GHC
Register for FPEA
By the way, if you’re a Read-Aloud Revival Premium Member, you’ll also receive an invitation to hang out with me and other RAR member at an invitation-only meetup before the conference begins. What can I say? These are just really fun.
I hope to hug YOUR neck at a conference in 2019!