Have you ever been to a gathering of like-minded families that left you energized and excited about this work you’re doing in your home?
Homeschooling can be lonely business, if we let it. That’s why it’s so important to fuel the fire and get connected with other families just like your own.
My favorite homeschool conventions are the Great Homeschool Conventions— and lucky us!– they’re now in 7 different locations all over the U.S.
I’ll be at all 7 Great Homeschool Conventions in 2019, and would love to meet you there!
Here’s where you’ll find Great Homeschool Convention in 2019:
- TEXAS Homeschool Convention, Fort Worth, TX – March 7-9, 2019
- SOUTHEAST Homeschool Convention, Greenville, SC, March 21-23, 2019
- MISSOURI Homeschool Convention, St. Charles, MO, March 28 – 30, 2019
- MIDWEST Homeschool Convention, Cincinnati, OH, April 25-27, 2019
- CALIFORNIA Homeschool Convention, Ontario, CA, June 13 -1 5, 2019
- NEW YORK Homeschool Convention, Rochester, NY, August 1 – 3, 2019
- FLORIDA Homeschool Convention, Jacksonville, FL, August 8 -10, 2019
If you love Read-Aloud Revival…
There are some speakers/entertainment, you don’t want to miss, including:
Author of The Wingfeather Saga (an RAR favorite!) and well-loved singer/songwriter, Andrew Peterson will be teaching a workshop on Nurturing a Storied Imagination in Missouri, Ohio, and South Carolina, as well as performing in concert at the Ohio Convention.
You’ve heard Andrew Pudewa on the Read-Aloud Revival podcast, I hope– he’s a big reason the Revival exists at all! Director of the Institute for Excellence in Writing and one of my favorite people on the planet, Andrew Pudewa will inspire your homeschool with workshops like:
- Nurturing Competetic Communicators
- Paper and Pen: What the Research Says
- The Four Deadly Errors of Teaching Writing
- From Copywork to Composition: Learning Writing by Imitation
- However Imperfectly: Lessons Learned from Three Decades of Teaching
… and more
You know I love her. Pam Barnhill is going to be at all 7 GHC Conferences this year, helping you get your Morning Time on the right track, and take charge of your homeschool without sacrificing relationships.
If you’ve got gifted or twice-exceptional children, you’re going to want to sit in on Colleen Kessler’s sessions. She’ll help you reignite a love of learning in your smart underachievers, figure out how to navigate anxiety in your kids, and get a better handle on how to help your grifted or twice-exceptional child thrive.
Pam Barnhill, Colleen Kessler, and I also host a Mom-to-Mom Panel, where we answer questions from the trenches of motherhood. And? There’s chocolate.
I’m just saying.
C.S. Lewis’s stepson is joining us at GHC this year in Ohio and Texas. Douglas Gresham says homeschooling is “probably the best form of education we have on the planet today.” Mr. Gresham hosted Focus on the Family’s radio adaptations of his stepdad’s most famous works (Narnia, of course!).
Of course, there are many, many other wonderful workshops, tracks, and an exhibit hall packed full of resources for you to peruse.
It’s a homeschool convention that will leave you equipped, encouraged, and that’s just downright fun.
Don’t miss it!Register Now