What do you do when reading aloud doesn’t work out exactly how you hoped?
Maybe your kids are arguing or you’re falling asleep …
But you know how valuable it is to read aloud, so what can you do?
Five things. Listen in to the podcast to hear:
- 5 ways to make reading aloud enjoyable for everyone (even you! even if you normally get tired!)
- how to keep sibling bickering at bay and toddlers busy so that you can read more
- why 10 minutes of reading aloud is enough (it really is. promise.)
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Links from today’s show:
- RAR Premium Membership
- RAR Booklist
- RAR #73: What your kids can do while you read aloud
- Jim Weiss episodes: RAR #04 and RAR #05