Do you make the best use of the resources available to you at your local library? Or do you even know all of what your library can do for you?
You’re not alone if the answer to either of those questions is “no.” Today I’m talking to Amy Commers, a Youth Services Librarian in Minnesota, about how you can get the most from (and give the most support to) your local library.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- putting tons of books on hold – it’s OK!
- navigating YA
- and how to make your library even better!
Amy set up a Read-Aloud Revival Display at her library branch. We’ve made a kit so that your local library can have an RAR display, too!
Download the FREE Library Kit
A PRINTABLE KIT THAT HELPS YOUR LIBRARY DISPLAY RAR RECOMMENDED BOOKS
Click the play button below:
Books from this episode:
(All links are affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- More about Read-Aloud Revival Premium Access
- Commonsense Media (Sarah often uses this site to screen books)
- Heather Woodie’s resources for finding books for your teens
- Connect with Amy Commers:
More free resources and booklists
Get the best episodes and reources
from the Read-Aloud Revival