I never do this- record a podcast episode on the fly just because I’m so excited I can’t help myself. :) But today is the last day of 2014 and I want to make sure we head into 2015 and make it count by forming deep and meaningful connections with our kids.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- how you can start a reading streak in your home TODAY
- how this one step will make a difference in your family for the whole year through
- how it really can be easy (pinkie swear!) to read-aloud each day
Click the play button below:
More free resources and booklists
Get the best episodes and reources
from the Read-Aloud Revival
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from this episode:
- Episode 12: My Father and the Books We Shared with Alice Ozma
- And here’s that calendar I was talking about during the show.
- Update: The Read-Aloud Revival Facebook Community has been replaced by a buzzing forum.