This might be our shortest-ever episode, but also one of the most important. It’s all about what matters most.
Today I’m talking about how we can make a simple choice that will make a *huge* impact on our kids and families.
In this episode, we’ll dive into:
- how to figure out what matters most, even when we are DEEP in the trenches of parenting
- how to help our kids form strong sibling bonds
- making sure that even when life is hard, we get to the most important thing of all
Click that play button below to hear the podcast:
Books from this episode:
(All links are Amazon affiliate links.)
Links from today’s show:
- Don’t miss out on our upcoming giveaway blitz: join the FREE RAR email list!
- Also, follow Read-Aloud Revival on Facebook and Instagram
- RAR #12: The Reading Promise, Alice Ozma
Read-Aloud Revival Premium Membership opens again October 10th:
You don't need an invitation right now...
Head right over to the Premium Membership Page to join us!
We're open for 1 week only. Also feel free to join the email list: